RESEARCH ARCHIVE INDEX
We are currently constructing online archives of RAPAR casework, community development and research and learning from the past ten years. Please bear with us.
- Description of RAPAR's 1st Meeting
- 'Learning To Live Together' research funded by Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- 'Engaging All Young People In Meaningful Study After 16' - Report for Equlity and Human Rights Commission
- 'Doing Research With Refugees' - groundbreaking 2006 book on research methodology, borne out of RAPAR's work.
- 'Who's around NEET – and Why? Young Men from Somali Backgrounds' (pdf)